Get Started Now

Complete the form to get the process started.

If you filed a protest, this will allow us to take over the process for you. If you did not submit a protest by the May 15th deadline, you can make sure you don’t miss a protest again by signing up for by signing up for next year!

If you are signing up after the May 15th deadline but are still within the time frame to file a protest according to your Notice of Value, you must file a protest with the county appraisal district before signing up.

 Property AddressAccount NumberTexas County 
Please note:
If in Harris County,
please supply the 13
digit property number.
(ex 0856060000025)

If not in Harris County,
please supply just the
short account number.
(ex 123456 or R123456)

 Add Another Property